Bryce W. Burnham
Bryce loves discovery. From desert trails to snowcapped peaks, he finds exploration captivating. For Bryce, intellectual property law is another frontier of discovery that provides grand vistas in the realm of the mind. Bryce is captivated by the elegance of natural world, the ingenuity of our built environment, and loves collaborating with inventors, businessmen, thought leaders, and creative minds on a daily basis to build a better world and a more successful future. In every interaction, he strives to get his clients the protection they deserve on time and with a clear budget. Bumps in the road don’t phase him as he uses his own unique combination of creativity and analytical skills to effectively solve problems and deliver results.
Areas of Practice/Specialties
- Medical Devices
- Motor Sports
- Sporting Goods
- J.D., Arizona State University, Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law
- Science and Technology Certificate with a specialization in Intellectual Property
- The Order of Barristers (Nat’l Honor Society)
- B.S.C.E., Arizona State University, Ira A. Fulton College of Engineering
- Barrett Honors College Graduate
- Chi Epsilon (Nat’l Engineering Honor Society)
- Student Engineer of the Year, ACEC.
Admitted to practice in:
- Italian (Professional Working Proficiency)