OUTSIDE IN-HOUSE COUNSEL
As part of its IP COACH SM services, Booth Udall exclusively offers the Outside In-House Counsel SM program. The advantages of having in-house intellectual property counsel are many, but the cost of having a full time lawyer on staff is restrictive for many companies. In recognition of this business reality, Booth Udall began its Outside In-House Counsel SM program to assist its clients through the value of a full time intellectual property department without a full time commitment.
Participate in the Outside In-House SM Counsel program and have an IP Coach SM work with your staff for as much or as little time as you need each month. Each IP Coach SM is supported by a team of intellectual property staff and attorneys to make sure your intellectual property needs are met as they arise.
Advantages of Outside In-House SM Counsel Program Membership:
- Direct Access to Your Assigned IP Coach SM
- Intellectual Property Audit
- Intellectual Property Recommendations Report Specific to Your Company
- Monthly or Quarterly IP Strategy Meetings with Your Assigned IP Coach SM and Your IP Strategy Team
- Competitor Tracking Reports
- 10% Discount on All Booth Udall Services
- Intellectual Project TM Tracking on all covered Matters
- Access to the knowledge, resources and experience of Booth Udall
As a firm, we represent small- to mid-sized business clients in the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area and throughout Arizona. For more information about the Outside In-House Counsel SM program or to start the process of enrollment—contact us directly at our Tempe, Arizona, law offices.
Participation in the Outside In-House Counsel SM program does require a minimum 6 month commitment to the program.