IP Coach SM
For the majority of small to mid-sized business owners, being able to afford an in-house intellectual property attorney is simply not an option. And yet, letting valuable IP assets such as patents, trade secrets, and copyrights slip through their fingers is not an affordable option either.
Welcome to IP COACH SM Services
At Booth Udall, we can help you advance your company to the next level of intellectual property management sophistication—at a fraction of what an in-house intellectual property lawyer would cost.
In addition to our work with patents, trademarks, copyrights, and other IP assets, many of our attorneys are also qualified IP Coaches. What can a qualified IP Coach SM do for your company? They can work with your company's management and employees in a team approach to establish advanced intellectual property strategies and processes focused on building company value and increasing company revenue.
By appropriate tracking of intellectual property from its conception, companies can more fully understand the intellectual property they generate and stop the leak of lost intellectual value. Knowledge of a company's intellectual property not only increases the intrinsic value of the company, it increases the company's competitive market advantage, business credibility, partner value, book and bank value, license and trade value, trade identity recognition, and its acquisition value. Tracking of a company's intellectual property, even if only for defensive purposes, helps to mitigate future claims of infringement by others or avoid them altogether.
As part of its IP COACH SM services, Booth Udall also offers its Outside In-House Counsel SM program. Hire a qualified IP Coach SM to work with your company for as much or as little time as you need each month.
IP Coach SM Services Include:
- Intellectual Property Audits
- IP Portfolio Management, Development and Assessment
- Due Diligence Evaluations
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Filings and Prosecution
- Competitor Patent Mapping
- Monthly Competitor Tracking and Reporting
- Patent Design-around Counseling and Opinions
- Infringement and Non-Infringement Opinions
- Trademark Clearance Searches
- Worldwide Patentability Searches
- Patent Infringement Product Clearance Searches
On-site Training and Classes for:
- Intellectual Property Basics
- Advanced Intellectual Property Value Strategies
- Basic Patent Interpretation and Recognition of Concerns
- Company and Product Branding
- Trademark Selection and Screening
- IP Strategy Meetings
- Intellectual Property Management
- Defensive Intellectual Property Use
- Intellectual Property Tracking and Value Recognition
- Copyright Preparation and Filing
Please contact us for more information about the IP Coach SM services available for your company. We offer free initial 30 minute consultations and our main office is conveniently located just south of the 202 Freeway in the greater Phoenix Metropolitan area.